Thursday 8 September 2011

Thursdays...you complete me

Well it's no surprise that I'm in an awfully cheery mood seeing as it's...THURSDAY (Thursday, gotta get down on Thursday). Anyways, my ultimate hero - Mr. Rob Love - started us out with taking pictures of our classmates. It was the epic fail of 2011 (along with my J.C. results) to say the least. Fiona, Emma, Rebekah  and myself just didn't seem to possess any photographic talent *sigh*. Awkward picture after awkward picture came out. Well, c'est la vie.
Moving on to another Pilates class filled with burning stomachs, searing legs and broken backs. But I seem to enjoy it strangely :/
Finally, dancing with the legendary Ms. O'R! After 2 weeks, myself and my class could pass as professionals :P


Oh and one more thing : Carlingford is now even closer than it was yesterday! Fancy that...

No comments:

Post a Comment