Thursday 15 September 2011

I HAVEN'T BEEN DISOWNED !

The night before we got our Junior Certificate Results, on Wednesday 14th Septemeber, I honestly thought that my parents would disown me because my results were so atrocious :/ I would have put money on getting bad results but to my surprise I did well! :o I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that sheet of paper which I had dreaded seeing earlier that day. I was absoultely ecstatic!
Overall, my whole year did really well and I'm so proud of everyone :)
I went to the 'Orchard Garden Centre' afterward with my parents and had a deserved lasagne and cookie. While also meeting half my year.
That night most of the year went to 'Time' disco and had a pretty amazing night.

But, I can now happily say... my Junior Certificate has officially ended!

2 comments:

  1. DON'T EVEN LIE you have been disowned.
    Abandoned by your own parents.
    shad stowwii :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now do you understand why I stared to cry? I was too afraid to open the envelope D: shad stowwii

    oh and nice profiler ;)

    ReplyDelete