Monday 19 September 2011

Cause goggles and lab coats excite me...

Na na na na na C'MON!

BT Young Scientist and Technology Exhibition (yes, I use the full name cause we iz homies) have a blooooooog :D  http://btyste.wordpress.com/
I have now gotten to that blog-aholic stage when somebody having a blog means they are my automatic friend so... Sarah + BTYSTE b.f.f.'s <3

And, might I just add, that although BTYSYE may be in my top 16 on Bebo its still A LOT of pressure! Me, Sarah and Shannon are doing our project on Why do onions make you cry and to test popular myths for preventing it. Sounds easy but it is most definitely not. Aaaaaaand the deadline is next Wednesday :O! Dun ... Dun... DUUNN

"Pressure, pushing down on me
Pressing down on you"

Bitta David Bowie to sign off.

Peace...


3 comments: