Monday 26 September 2011

The Goddess Returns

So, I have no idea how long it's been since I blogged last but I'm still up there with the most frequent bloggers of our year ;) ... I'm addicted ok? Deal with it.

I'm going to try my best and keep this post in proper english - this is gonna be a challenge :/

LOLZ (oh no I've already started!)
Moving on from my english mistake above, a lot of things have happened since I blogged last!

We started to practice our dance and theme for our Fun Walk which is next week and so far... its looking pretty AMAZING! Not that I'm bragging or anything...
So yeah the Fun Walk is basically where our whole school walks around the town at the end of Anti-Bullying Week in our school. We used to dress up and stuff so it's not as good as it was but still a bitta buzz and bant ;)

We experience yet another epic Thursday (I think I'm obsessed with a day of the week :/ ). Photography was especially good cause we had to take pictures of a Cookie Monster teddy bear looking drunk. It was hilarious :L

And, the cast for the school musical - "The Sound of Music"- were announced :D
Unsurprisingly I got Maria but I decided to pull out and give Leah a chance cause I'm SUCH a good person...
Ok, that's a lie but I'm proud to say that A LOT of TY's got really big roles so well done everyone :D

Seeing as I have the worst memory of anyone I know, that all I think has happened but sure you never know.

Until we meet again, my love.

what?

2 comments:

  1. Gotta get your self checked into blogger rehab ;) i think you should have gotten a lead part in the musical cause right now you are sitting beside me belting out a bitta chris brown and guuuurrrlll I AM LUVIN IT ;) right i gotta take ms leahys advise and end my comment with a question......eh will you meet me im sound ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONE DAY WHEN THE SKY IS FALLING I'LL BE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU... RIGHT NEXT TO YOU

    ye I will cus I'm sound to ;)

    ReplyDelete