Wednesday 28 September 2011

"I don't speak German but I can if you like OOWW"

^ Sheise by Lady Gaga in case you thought I was questionably sane...which would be true.

Well, I guess I should say hi so Heeeeeey Guuurrrl :D
Its week 5 of TY and I'm not even close to halfway finishing my geography project :/ Ms. O'C gave us the project at the start of the year and it's called A Round The World Trip. Basically, its like a make believe trip to two countries from the first world, two from the second and two from the third. So me and my partner Aoife G are going to Germany, Switzerland (hense the title), Poland, Brazil, Colombia and Haiti.
It's my job to do Switzerland first and I'm about 2 pages away from completing it... IT'S TAKING SO LOOOONG! We are given a pretend €12, 000 each for the entire trip.

Did you know that Switzerland is the only country with a square flag?

Anyhoo...

Auf Wiedersehen meine schöne Freunden

2 comments: