Saturday 10 September 2011

Packing... let the fun begin -_-

Using this fancaaaay countdown timer thing - it is now 1 day and 5h hours until CARLINGFORD! *air punch*
Soooooo anyway I've just started packing and I've already given up :P I need tracksuit bottoms, old shoes, swimming stuff but most importantly... FOOD! Some of the T.Y.'s are gonna meet up in tesco on Sunday night to buy some (well a LOT) of food :). And when I say food I mean absolute junk.

I really should finish packing :/ But I'll be blogging tomorrow night when my excitement level will be way beyond normal.

BOY GOYS

2 comments:

  1. awwh i LOVE YOUR BLOG ...especially the air punch ahhh I LOVE DOING THAT ...and is it that i do that in real life too ......im just too cool :P hhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. *more air punching at the thought of not being the only air puncher in the world*

    ReplyDelete