Tuesday 13 March 2012

Work Experience Day 2

Day 2 of Work Experience at the adidas Area North offices was really good :)
Today a Team Meeting was held in the adidas suite (mentioned in my last blog). The Team Meeting is a monthly meeting to run through what has been done/what needs to be done etc. So when February 28th rolled around it was time for another Team Meeting.
In the morning, I went to the main offices and helped another employee, Louise, stick 3-page agendas together. These mapped out the deadlines which need to be met between now and the end of the year. This includes the all important London 2012 Olympics.
After doing this I made my way over to the adidas suite, a 2 minute walk away. The entire Trade Marketing Team were assembled in the conference room - all 17 of them.
I observed presentations on the Olympics, new policies and the new Predator football boots and took notes from each presentation. I took every opportunity as a chance to educate myself.
Lunch was brought to the adidas suite and I spoke to the other members of the Trade Marketing Team during lunch. They are all really friendly and nice. After lunch, an hour was given for everyone to work on their own so I used my time to revise what had been presented and to write about my day at the Team Meeting.
After planning when the next Team Meeting will be, it was time to head home. Before I left, I was briefed on my arrangements for tomorrow. At 5.20pm, absolutely shattered, I headed home.

Once again, my day working at adidas was really really good :) And also, I learnt A LOT today.

No comments:

Post a Comment