Tuesday 8 November 2011

Guess who's back (back), back again (again)

^bitta Eminem to get us rolling ;)

Riiiiight so, it's been so long since I blogged :O
We had a week off school for mid-term but now its time to get back into the school routine. :(
Even though I spent so much time over mid-term doing school work (damn you Geography) I barely even got a break! But, THANK GOD, I can finally say I'm finished that dreadful Geography project. It has been going on for ages!! Doing it was possibly my least favourite part of TY so far. There was so much work involved and our teacher taking a month off our deadline definitely didn't help matters -_- But it's done and dusted now and I never wanna think about it again!

3 comments:

  1. That is sad that u worked on homework over your midterm break and didn't get to do much and that is interesting how you hilighted ages

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a pity. And ages actually is a link to a blog I did awhile ago when I was first given the Geography Project.
    Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so much "voice" in your writing. I enjoyed this post almost as much as you enjoy having that project.haha

    ReplyDelete