Saturday 26 November 2011

Work Experience Day 3

Well day 3 of Work Experience has passed and it did not start off well. I had to wake up at 7!! Not a good time for a bed-lover like me -_- We were leaving for the Garda College in Templemore, Tipperary at half eight so I wasn't a very happy (or energised for that matter) bunny.
After racing to get good seats on the bus we headed off on the 2 hour journey. When we got there we were given a tour of the entire college. Its actually a reeeaaally nice college and it was so much bigger than I thought. The rooms that the student Gardaí accommodate are nice, theres a huge pool and the food is ...well...food <3 Garda Sharkey told us about the phases in becoming a Garda and we took a  look at some of the classrooms and lecture rooms. Then we did a shortened down version of the fitness test. It was grand to be honest. I say I would have passed the real thing ;) (cocky much?). There was a motor bike course going on when we were down there so the guy who was running it gave us a really quick presentation about it. To do the course you don't need to have any experience with motor bikes! *fist pump* . And theres also a tiny museum with a few Garda memorabilia in it so we took a look around there ourselves.

Joining An Garda Síochána when I'm older is looking more appealing with everyday of this Work Experience ooooooooooooooooooh :P

Anyways, still 2 days left to go :)
I DON'T WANT IT TO END.

                                                       Colaiste an Garda Síochána, Templemore.

No comments:

Post a Comment