Tuesday 17 January 2012

A Whole New World... on Thursdays

New term in school means new activities on a Thursday afternoon in school! :D
Instead of photography, pilates and 1920's dancing we now have...
-Massage and Relaxation
-ZUMBA
-"Make our own Band" and Songwriting

I'm just going to put out there that the new activities are amazing!
We learned how to give a head massage and our we also received one from our partners. I have no shame in saying it was heavenly...
Moving onto Zumba - well what can I say? Best. Thing. In. The. World. Its like a style of Southern America dancing but it is a work out and a half!! (Pitbull chewns blaring throughout)
To finish the day we have "Make our own Band" and Songwriting. It was so much better than I thought it would be... we basically spent the class belting out golden oldie songs - U2, Sting, Billy Joel, Whitney etc etc

I love Thursdays
^ cute r wha?

No comments:

Post a Comment