Monday 9 January 2012

"Not something big, just something lavish"

December 5th-8th, 2011, our school production of Rogers & Hammerstein II's The Sound of Music, was on! :) Basically the entire school was involved some way or another which made it so fun :D
Preparations began in September and there was so much excitement around the school leading up to the big night! So much of mes copines were actually starring in it; Aoife was Liesl, Eve was the Baroness (thats her line above), Isabelle was a maid, Georgia was a party guest ;), Niamh was a nun and Leah was playing Maria :) They were all brilliant!
I was working backstage but although I was supposed to be doing make up I did so many other random jobs - including doctor ;) - that I felt so... needed hehehehe
It was hectic but such an unforgettable experience that absolutely nobody wanted it to end :(

We better do another musical before I leave the school!

Auf wiedersehen

2 comments: