Monday 16 January 2012

ONE HOP THIS TIME!

December 21st, 2011: After a week of umm..."exams", all of TY had a wild parshee! Well, if you consider kris kindle and the Cha Cha Slide wild, that is. (awh yeah) It was my class, Fódla's job to be the hostesses. We got hot chocolate and baked food and organised music - epic choooons lawdz - and to give the party the all important Christmasy feel, we put loads of decorations up in the Library :) The other classes, Banba and Eriu, we're "ushered" (as I like to say) into the Library for the party of the century... sort of.
*Cue eating/singing (badly)/getting jiggy with it*
SLIDE TO THE LEFT, SLIDE TO THE RIGHT, TAKE IT BACK NOW Y'ALL...

And then it was time to hop on the bus and off to go bowling UNCE. We went to K-Bowl which is about 20 minutes away and there we got into groups of 8. It was soooo good. Honestly, I think that we've gotten to that point where everyone in TY gets along and trust me when I say, witty banter occured.
I came 5th in bowling... I think :/ Which is not surprising seeing as in all my years of bowling I've only ever gotten 1 strike. ONE! Scarleh or wha? It was still good, even though I was a complete embarrassment. Fail whale.

It was the perfect way to say goodbye to everyone for the Christmas holidays and by the way, TYs got an extra day of holidays! sweeeeeeeet

Awh I'm so cute :')
lol jk
LEAVE MY BLOG NOW.
k?
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment