Monday 17 October 2011

I present to you... the stuff of my dreams...

WARNING: you are about to get an extreme crave for the amaaaazing food mentioned below - be prepared.

The official list of Sarah Smarties' favourite foods:

  1. Chocolate (preferably Cadbury's)....drool
  2. Chicken
  3. Steak
  4. Sausages (^^^I could never be a vegetarian :/ )
  5. Mc Donalds Double Cheeseburger - the only reason worth living
  6. Mc Donalds Ice-cream
  7. Mc Donalds Chicken Nuggets
  8. Milano's Pizza - the BEST pizza known to mankind
  9. Milano's Gelatto (better than ice-cream ok?)
  10. Gino's Gelatto as well :P
  11. Burger King Steakhouse Burger - a heart attack in every bite
  12. Potatoes!! Call me typically irish but any form of potato (chips, roast, mashed) just completes me...
  13. Tea ;)
  14. Crisps - Mighty Munch, Skips, Doritos Chilli Heatwave, Walkers Prawn Cocktail and many more 
  15. NUTELLA
  16. Stuffing (like the Christmas kind)
  17. Apples....this is the first healthy thing mentioned :/
  18. Chicken Wings
  19. Ham in a breadroll :D
  20. Jellies
I promised myself to limit the list to 20 things but really it could go on forever.
Well, as pointless as that was, you now know a bit more about me and you will more than likely like at least one of the foods above so then we can be besto :D :D
This post was in response to Blog Action Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment