Tuesday 11 October 2011

HAS HELL FROZEN OVER??

I cannot believe I'm saying this but I'm actually grateful for going to St. Wolstan's :O whaaaaaa??

The reason behind this sudden outburst of love toward my educational institution is that compared to other schools, its so SAFE :o
Ok, that is a bit exaggerated but in Religion we watch "Educating Essex" on 4od and it completely shocked me! There was a girl called Gaby on it and she was the Head Girl of the school. She was getting bullied and isolated just for succeeding and then she got this really creepy text one night that was like "I can see you sleeping". But, it turns out it was just her friends playing a joke :)

My favourite part of the programme ?
MR. DREW
I think I'm in love ^.^ He is possibly the most amazing teacher in the world. When he was giving out to students he wasn't menacing or rude - he was firm, fair and the students actually listened to him! He spoke to them like they were adults not idiotic children and he didn't have favourites.
Every teacher in the world should take a leaf out of his book!!


Anyhoo... SO LONG MY CYBER FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment